Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What-a-burger!

This probably tells you a lot about me.  I was driving back from my La Leche League meeting with Dinobaby yesterday afternoon and heard an ad on the radio for Whataburger's latest promotion, their Chop House Cheddar Burger.  It's a burger made with cheddar cheese sandwiched between two grilled patties and topped with bacon, grilled onions, and a creamy steak sauce.



The ad started off saying, "Ladies, when your fella orders a Chop House Cheddar Burger, you know that . . ."

My husband and I actually went to Whataburger last weekend.  He ordered a grilled chicken sandwich.  Guess what I ordered (and then devoured after saying, "Oh, I didn't know it was two pieces of meat.  I don't know if I'll be able to finish.")?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment